CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

May 29, 2008

Rose Garden - BFL handspun yarn

I am so excited that I have had 4 sales in 3 days in my Etsy shop, and 3 of those have been handspun yarns! This has definitely fed my spinning addiction and I have a delicious assortment of rovings on the way from a few different Etsy sellers!

This is my latest yarn, dyed by Lynne at Knitopia / West Coast Colour. It's also my entry to EtsyFAST's "May Flowers" challenge. I've called it "Rose Garden" for obvious reasons. 100% Blue Faced Leicester goodness!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin

5 comments:

Ilix said...

Wow, that looks great! Are you coming out to Fiber night Thursday to show it off?

blackmustard said...

Thank you! Sadly no, I won't be at Fiber night tonight. But I think my mom and I both will be there next week!

Aesderina said...

those are beautiful combination of colours!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your success. I expect to see many more pretty yarns on your blog in the next few weeks. Grin.

blackmustard said...

Thanks you guys! I have quite a few rovings coming in the mail, and I can't wait to spin them so yes, there will definitely be more yarn on the blog soon. X)