CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

October 1, 2009

The Button Drawer (.com)

A couple of weeks ago I ordered some buttons from a site called The Button Drawer. I'm going to pretend I'm not the last person to hear about this site, although I could be totally wrong. I got my order today and I was very impressed, so I thought I'd pass along the info in case it comes in handy for anyone out there searching for buttons!

These are the buttons I needed, desperately, and the reason I found buttondrawer.com in the first place. I used them last year for my crocheted cowls, and when I ran out, the store I bought them from was not able to get any more in stock.

They did order them for me, but they've been back ordered from the supplier for almost a year now! I'd bought more of the yarn already and it's been waiting patiently in my wool room, so I really wanted to get ahold of some more of these buttons, Well, I'm pleased to find that they are the very same ones I used, and there was no minimum order required!


I also got a few each of some different types of buttons to see what they looked like. I really like them both - especially the cross ones. The others are nice and simple and natural looking, and very nice as well.

I was very pleased with my first order from The Button Drawer. My buttons arrived in about 2 weeks to Canada from Colorado, and the order process was quick and painless. I guess the only drawback is that they don't accept PayPal for payment, but I just used my credit card and it was all good! I really like that there are no minimum orders, which allows you to try out different styles without having to commit to buying large quantities.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comments:

Impossible Alice said...

I haven't heard about that site either, so you're not the last! Although I don't tend to go searching for button online, so the fact that I haven't heard of it isn't that surprising...
But I'm very happy for you that you found the buttons you needed!