CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

March 30, 2009

Spring 2009 Headbands

I've just finished photographing the headbands I've made with all the new fabrics I picked up for Spring! I will be adding them to the shop a couple each day for the next week or so. Here are a few of my favorites so far.

I'm totally loving these new prints! Clockwise from top left - "Black Sakura", "First Leaves" in Green, "Flower Child" in Purples, and "Flight of Fancy". I'll be adding these and many more to Black Mustard Fiber Arts this week.

Also, here's a look at how the recycled fabric headbands turned out! These started out as 2 men's shirts and a cool vintage dress. I can't wait to go raid the thrift stores for more goodies like these!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments:

Kathy said...

They are all awesome. I love the purple one and the one from the vintage dress. Nice job!

Walk in the Woods said...

These are great annnnnnnd, I've recently returned to the headband and my crocheted ones are getting a bit heavy for the warming weather ... I guess I better go check out "the shop!"

Thanks too for visiting my blog and leaving such nice comments - I really appreciate it! :)